2019 Special News Update:
- In addition to the exciting Street Rodder awards, vehicles at the Medford Rod & Custom Show will be competing for trophies and a $1,000 Best of Show cash prize.
- The vendors this year will include some of the biggest names in the automotive industry.
- John Gilbert, editor at Street Rodder Magazine and Mopar Muscle Magazine, will be live streaming from the show.
- Rodding & Racing Magazine will also be present at the show looking for vehicles to highlight in future editions.
- This year we will also be joined by Dave Nichols from Easyriders Magazine who will be covering the show as well as judging the motorcycle awards.
- The Southern Oregon area is a hot bed of classic cars and hot rod enthusiasts. For the past forty -one years builders, families, friends and many others with a passion for classic cars and hot rods have been coming to this show.
These shows offer you the ultimate opportunity to network and connect with hundreds of other car enthusiasts, admire restorations, trade stories and locate valuable tips and resources for your own custom builds and restoration projects.
Custom Hot Rods
Vintage & Antique
Vintage and Antiques take us all back to a time that only our great grandparents can truly remember the life.
Proudly serving our community with support to:
Familia Unida Car and Bike Club
Combat Hero Bike Build
Eagle Point Highschool SKILLS USA Program
In the Past 2 Years
Better Car Shows has donated $5000 to the Skills USA Program.
SkillsUSA is a national membership association serving middle school, high school, and college students who are preparing for careers in trade, technical and skilled service occupations, and for further education. SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student to excel. SkillsUSA empowers its members to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens. SkillsUSA improves the quality of our nation’s future skilled workforce through the development of Framework skills that include personal, workplace and technical skills grounded in academics.